Today we bring you the 17 things you can’t miss when you travel to New Zealand
If you want to be impressed by one of the most stunning landscapes of nature and you´re an an intrepid adventurer wishing to explore to the most hidden place on the planet, you can not miss visiting New Zealand.
With only 4 million inhabitants, the country is divided in the North Island with great volcanic activity and the South Island that impresses because of its extensive and green valleys, where films like «Lord of the Rings» and «The Hobbit» were shot.
Here are the places you shouldn’t miss in New Zealand
Located in the North Island of New Zealand, Auckland is the largest and most populous city in the country with a population of 1,5 million.
– Visit the Auckland Museum
– Practice one of the many water and land activities in its stunning natural landscapes.
– Taste the delicious cuisine at exclusive restaurants such as Plume Restaurant
– Spend a nice shopping day in Chancery and High Street, in the malls or in one of its many street markets.
– Contemplate the amazing scenary and the animal life , both water and land animal.
– Visit the New Zealand maritime museum
Wellington is New Zealand´s capital city and it´s located at the south-wetern tip of the North Island. es la capital de Nueva Zelanda y está situada en el extremo sur de la Isla del Norte. The city offers the charm of a cosmopolitan lifestyle surrounded by green hills and wide natural spaces.
Here are some of our suggestions:
– If you´re a fan of “The Lord of the Rings”, you can´t miss the Weta Cave ,an excellent starting point to visit the Middle Earth.
– Taste the delicious gastronomy in some of its bars y restaurants
Lie on Oriental Bay or Scorching Bay, some of the best beaches in the city, while enjoying a refreshing ice cream.
– Ride in the Cable Car, one of the most popular attractions in Wellington.
Christchurch is the second largest city in New Zealand with a population of nearly 400,000 people. Its large number of parks and gardens have led it to the nickname of “The city garden”.
If you choose to travel to this city, don´t forget to visit these places:
– Walk around Hagley Park and the Botanical Gardens
– Go shopping to Re: Start, one of the most famous shopping malls.
– Contemplate the amazing Christchurch Cathedral with a tower of 63 meters, which is situated in the city center.
– Enjoy a weekend walking around some of its most famous street markets such as Christchurch Farmer´s Market or Akaroa Farmer´s Market.
– Visit the Canterbury Museum.