RTP Stipend Scholarship – International includes:
- overseas student health cover
- a living allowance of $33,000 per year (2023 rate)
- an RTP Fee Offset Scholarship exempting the recipient from paying tuition fees.
The scholarship does not cover other costs such as:
- English-language testing
- bridging programs or English-language programs
- travel costs from overseas.
Applicants for a RTP Stipend International Scholarship must also:
- have achieved an average grade of H1 (above 80% VU Standard) in the Honours or final year
- meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements for enrolment in a research degree
- be commencing a research doctoral degree
- enrol as a full-time student