Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Be a citizen from Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macau SAR, South Korea, Taiwan, or a country in the Latin America, Africa, South Asia, or South East Asia region; and
- Commence full-time studies and on campus at UTS in 2023 or 2024; and
- Meet UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification