Applicants who meet the scholarship criteria will receive a 15% tuition fee reduction.
- The SAIBT International Merit Scholarship is offered to Diploma and ETP applicants
- The SAIBT International Merit Scholarship will cover 15% of the applicant’s tuition fees calculated for a maximum of 8 modules
- Applicants must be eligible to study in Australia
- Applicants must not have accepted another SAIBT scholarship or bursary
- Applicants must meet both the normal Academic and English entry requirements for their chosen Diploma or ETP
- All Offer conditions must be met prior to accepting the Offer and submitting payment
- Applicants will automatically be assessed by Admissions at the time of Offer being issued
- The SAIBT International Merit Scholarship allocation will be applied as a credit to the applicant’s account in the second study period (trimester), however, to be eligible they MUST maintain an average of GPA 5.0 for their study
- Recipients of the SAIBT International Merit Scholarship will not be entitled to the Family Bursary, or any other scholarship, bursary, incentive, or discount.
- SAIBT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.