- Family Bursary applies where two or more students from the same family study at Griffith College.
- The first family member can be studying at Griffith College at the same time as the other family members or may have studied at any Navitas institution previously.
- The family bursary is granted to the second and subsequent family members who study at a Griffith College or a Navitas institution.
- Not have previously received a Griffith College/Navitas scholarship or bursary, or had a scholarship or bursary from Griffith College/Navitas withdrawn.
- Successful recipients will not receive any money from the Navitas member institution. The value of the bursary will be recorded on the student’s account each trimester of study.
- The bursary does not apply to additional units or repeat units that may also be undertaken.
- Bursary is not applicable to English language program or any component of any English language program offered by Navitas member institutions.