This 25% bursary is available to students from Colombia or residents in Colombia who qualify to receive a COLFUTURO loan/scholarship
- Applicants need to be from Colombia or residents in Colombia who qualify to receive a COLFUTURO loan/scholarship.
- This bursary can only be applied to students who have received a COLFULTURO loan/scholarship.
- The bursary is applicable to a two-year standard coursework masters program (excluding Doctor of Medicine).
- Applicants must undertake full-time study and hold a WAM of 65% or above.
- All incoming postgraduate students are required to meet English Language Proficiency.
- Applicants have to apply and have received an offer from Deakin University in order to apply for the COLFUTURO loan/scholarship.
- All applicants must ensure they meet the COLFUTURO application requirements and annual deadlines. Please refer to the COLFUTURO website for more details.