40% of UTS Tuition Fees
Standard duration of the course
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Be a citizen of a country in the European region; and
- Commence full-time studies and on campus at UTS; and
- Meet UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Must not:
- be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or
- be based in Australia (must be based offshore) prior to commencement at UTS, or
- be a recipient of other UTS International scholarships or grants or the UTS Alumni Advantage Program for the duration of this Scholarship; and be a government sponsored student.
 On campus studies include face-to-face and/or online (remote) learning in all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees.
How to apply
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students from Europe applying for an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.