Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Be a citizen from Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macau SAR, South Korea, Taiwan, Mongolia or a country in the Latin America, Africa, South Asia, or South East Asia region; and
- Commence full-time studies and on campus at UTS; and
- Meet UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Successfully complete a UTS College Diploma and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Commence studies in a UTS undergraduate degree in 2023, 2024 or 2025 that directly articulates from their UTS College Diploma course, and in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma; and