You’re eligible if you:
- are an international student.
- have completed your most recent qualification in Australia.
- have achieved a competitive score as determined by the University when ranked among the pool of offer holders for programs in their commencement semester.
- have received an offer to study full-time at UQ commencing Semester 1 or 2, 2024 in an Approved Program. This includes most undergraduate and postgraduate programs with a few exceptions. Check the rules (PDF, 100 KB) to see if your program is approved.
- have satisfied the program entry and English language proficiency requirements.
- will enrol full-time.
And you have not received:
- received another scholarship, tuition fee reduction or rebate from UQ.
- a full scholarship or sponsorship from another organisation (applicants with partial scholarships or sponsorships may be considered).
All eligible applicants will be considered automatically based on merit for this scholarship if they have received an offer for a relevant program that commences in Semester 1 or 2, 2023. Students with conditional offers must satisfy all conditions as stipulated for this scholarship to take effect.