The VCIS is a scholarship offered on commencement of a coursework degree (it is only awarded once during first year of commencement and not renewable for following years)
- be an international student
- have applied for but not yet commenced a bachelor’s degree or a coursework master’s degree that is a CRICOS registered award program usually delivered onshore at the University of Sydney
- receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
Four scholarship amounts are offered based on your ranking against the selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified cohorts.