The Sydney International Student Award celebrates our diverse and talented community of international students. We want to help motivated applicants to achieve their personal and academic goals, by supporting their study at the University of Sydney.
To be eligible for this award, you must:
- be an international student
- be a citizen from eligible countries in South and Central America (dual Australian and New Zealand citizens are not eligible)
- receive admission into a full-time undergraduate coursework, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research degree, commencing in 2023 and 2024.*
- not be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia
- not have already started a degree at the University of Sydney at the time that you apply for the award. However, you are eligible if you are completing a degree here and are applying for the award with a second degree.
*This award is not available for the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive MBA (EMBA), study abroad, executive education programs, or courses offered in distance mode or to students participating in a Law Dual Degree pathway program.