15% contribution towards your tuition fees each term for the duration of program
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an International Student; and
- Be a citizen of an eligible country; and
- Be commencing full-time study as a new student on campus^ in a UNSW Diploma, UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding programs offered by AGSM, UNSW Online, UNSW Canberra, UNSW Foundation Programs, Transition Program Online, any program taught in the Hexamester calendar or Study Abroad students); and
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission* into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program; and
- Must not be a current student of UNSW (exceptions made for those who have completed an undergraduate program at UNSW and are commencing a postgraduate program)
^Open to students commencing studies online in a program that is usually offered on campus.
*Open to students commencing their studies at UNSW in Terms 1, 2 & 3 2022 or 2023.
*This scholarship cannot be deferred.