$10,000 for one year. Payment will be made directly towards tuition fees in the second term of the first year of study.
Recipients of the Award may also be offered the following:
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Invitation to attend the Award Ceremony
There is no application required for this Award. Students that meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for this award.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an international student; and
- Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program (excluding UNSW Online and UNSW Canberra); and
- Have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 2 2024.
* Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2 2024.
- Academic Merit