Each scholarship will have a maximum value of 10% of the tuition fees for the duration of the approved award program and will be applied as a 10% reduction of the tuition fees. (Students are responsible for paying the remainder of the fees as per their offer letter).
Continuation of the scholarship is subject to the recipient maintaining satisfactory academic performance for duration of study at UniSQ.
- Applicants must:
- be an international student
- be enrolled in on-campus, external or online mode
- be a commencing student (i.e. be new to UniSQ) in 2024
- receive an offer to study within one of the study periods in 2024, in an award level program offered by the University of Southern Queensland
- meet the academic and English requirements for the UniSQ award program for which they apply
- not be in receipt of another UniSQ tuition fee scholarship
- not be a sponsored student, unless student is sponsored by an NGO or a government of a low or middle income country
- not be studying through an offshore partner.
- meet the academic and English requirements for a UniSQ degree program for which they apply
- not be in receipt of another UniSQ tuition fee funded scholarship
- not be a sponsored student.
Continuation of the scholarship is subject to the recipient receiving a passing grade for completed courses.
- complete an international student application and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (applicants must allow processing time for visa and application assessment where appropriate)
- submit your admission application directly to us