- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Meet normal degree admission requirements for the degree applied into
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average (Grade Point Average (GPA) 5.0) or above in previous studies or have an offer conditional upon completion of an award with a Credit average
- Meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the degree applied into or have an offer conditional upon meeting the English language entry requirement.
- You will automatically be assessed when applying for an eligible undergraduate (Bachelor) or postgraduate (Masters by Coursework) degree offered at UniSA