To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Attend a Scholarship Workshop (information session)
- Be an international student and hold a valid student visa; and
- Have completed one full semester of full-time studies at William Angliss Institute in the previous semester; and
- Be enrolled and continuing as a full time student in any VET or Faculty of Higher Education courses in any study area at William Angliss Institute (Melbourne or Sydney campus).
- Demonstrate academic excellence via results achieved during previous and current studies.
You must complete the online application form and submit all supporting documentation. Only complete applications submitted before the relevant closing date will be considered.
If you are applying for multiple scholarships, please note that you only need to complete the merit or equity application form once. The Scholarships Office will assess your application for your eligibility against relevant scholarships.