The Onshore International Study Scholarship will cover 25% of the applicant’s tuition fees calculated for a maximum of 8 modules
- The Onshore International Study Scholarship is available to Early Transition Program (ETP) and Diploma program applicants only
- All Offer conditions must be met prior to accepting the Offer and submitting payment
- The 25% Diploma or Early Transition Program (ETP) allocation will be applied as a credit to the applicant’s account in the second study period (trimester)
- Recipients of the Onshore International Study Scholarship will not be entitled to the Family Bursary, or any other scholarship, bursary, incentive, or discount
- SAIBT reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Tuition fee saving is relative to the SAIBT program applicants are commencing.