In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- join Medibank Comprehensive OSHC arranged by RMIT
- have a valid offer letter to commence in any Vocational Education (VE), Ass Deg, Bachelor, or Master by coursework program (excluding Higher Degree by Research) in February 2023 intake.
- be an international student holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement
- not an existing RMIT student
Terms and conditions
- Successful applicants will be invited for the Induction Session, where they will be given a guided tour of Medibank Head Office, they will also have the opportunity to attend Medibank workshops, participate in event-coordination for Medibank on Open Day, meet recent graduates working at Medibank and be involved in a customer focus group.
- Successful applicants must have Medibank Comprehensive OSHC arranged by RMIT and maintain the membership otherwise they have to repay the scholarship fund.
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT student.
- This scholarship is only available for programs listed at International Programs and Fees
- RMIT International or Medibank may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted