Value and duration
- For 2023 and 2024 commencement: 35% of the total program fee for an ELICOS program (you pay either $318.50 per week after the discount for 2023 or $338 per week after the discount for 2024)
- Enrolment fee of $260 to be waived
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Latin America countries
- applying from Australia or overseas
- enrol in an English for Academic Purposes program at RMIT English Worldwide commencing either in 2022, 2023 or 2024
- not be the recipient of any other English Language scholarship (including external scholarships)
- be a commencing RMIT English Worldwide student (including extending your program in Australia).
Terms and conditions
- The bursary will be paid towards the tuition fees of the ELICOS program.
- Students may apply and be awarded the bursary for more than 10 weeks.
- This bursary cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in either 2022, 2023 or 2024.
- RMIT has the authority to cease offering this discount at any time.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.