You’ll receive either:
- a scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT, provided you meet the minimum academic standards.
- available from all faculties.
- an ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the ongoing academic conditions for all eligible courses offered by:
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Creative Industries, Education and Social Justice
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Science.
The ongoing scholarship is not available for courses offered by the Faculty of Health.
Other benefits may include:
- scholarship award ceremony
- membership of the QUT College of Excellence.
- meet the academic entry requirements
- meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you start your degree program
- receive an admission offer letter into one of the eligible courses offered by participating faculties.
Note that other factors (e.g. educational disruption, medical circumstances, financial needs) will not be taken into consideration for this scholarship – eligibility is solely determined on your academic record.
You’re not eligible if:
- you receive another QUT academic scholarship.
You will not be reconsidered for the scholarship if you are returning to your prior course of study at QUT.