35% of your total tuition costs
- Academic conditions apply for the Design, Business and Health merit scholarships.
- Regional scholarships are provided based on new International student passport.
- Scholarships are not applicable for students studying the Bachelor of Nursing.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
- Scholarship applicable on tuition fee only and on first attempt subjects.
- Full price charged on retake subjects if previously failed.
- Scholarship may not be eligible for any course changes during the duration of study.
- Students must display an IELTS (or equivalent) 6.5 overall band above the entry requirements and display a minimum of a credit average in previous studies completed (for undergraduate students this refers to previous high school studies, and for postgraduate students this refers to a previous bachelor degree).