The Courtney O’Connor Scholarship recipients with exceptional business acumen and presentation may experience the opportunity of executing their own business idea during the contribution hours.*
Partial Scholarships are likely to be awarded when application numbers are high.
*Subject to application content, interview and ICMS Scholarship Board decision only.
This scholarship awards a tuition waiver to the value of UP TO four (4) subjects.
- You must currently be studying an ICMS Bachelor Degree
- You must have a full time or equivalent study load with between 3 and 12 subjects remaining (including WIL) not including the current study period
- You must demonstrate consistency in academia, professional performance, and overall leadership and contribution to ICMS
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Past recipients of this scholarship are not eligible to apply
- Completed application form
- Academic record
- Essay submission (minimum 500 words)
- Community, leadership and student body contributions