20% off the first year of ECU Masters for select courses and nationalities
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- between 6 March 2023 and 13 August 2024 , be issued an offer to study a postgraduate degree;
- meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study onshore, in an eligible postgraduate degree at ECU, Western Australia in Semester Two, 2023, November 2023 (Summer School), or in Semester One or Two, 2024; and
- study one of the following postgraduate courses:
Arts and Humanities
Master of Professional Communications (L44).
Business and Law
Master of Business Administration (J52); Master of Business Administration International (L94); Master of Finance and Banking (L98); Master of International Hospitality Management (L89); Master of Management Information Systems (L71); Master of Professional Accounting (L97); Master of Project Management (L99); Master of Supply Chain & Logistics Management (I78); Master of Marketing and Innovation Management (L42); Master of Human Resource Management (L75); Master of Business Analytics (T79).
Master of Education (Advanced) (J89), Master of Education (H08), Master of Teaching [Early Childhood Education] (I81), Masters of Teaching [Primary] (I83), Masters of Teaching [Secondary] (I91).
Master of Engineering (I59); Master of Engineering Science (J63); Master of Technology (T59)
Master of Bioinformatics (I77); Master of Computer Science (I45); Master of Cyber Security (L33); Master of Data Science (I97); Master of Environmental Management (L86); Master of Environmental Science (J48); Master of Horticultural Science (T66).
Medical and Health Science
Master of Critical Care Paramedicine (J84); Master of Nutrition and Dietetics (I49); Master of Paramedic Practitioner (J78); Master of Public Health (I62);
Master of Nursing (J88)