- Applications are now open.
- Applications close Trimester 3, 2026.
This scholarship of 20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter is available for the normal duration of the course.*
- Applicants must:
- be a prospective international student for a coursework degree (bachelor or masters) at Deakin University
- be a citizen of Latin America
- have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.
- have an overall equivalent WAM of 65% in the most recent post-secondary studies.
Where an applicant has not commenced any post-secondary studies, the applicant must have completed secondary studies with an average of 65% or as stipulated below:
*Other fees not covered by this scholarship may apply. The scholarship will not be applied to study beyond the normal duration of the course (whether because of additional units undertaken or repeated units). The scholarship will not apply to Bachelor of Medical Imaging (H309), Doctor of Medicine (H911), Master of Dietetics (H718), Bachelor of Nursing (H326), Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Midwifery (D355), Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Psychological Science (D387), Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Public Health and Health Promotion (D381), Bachelor of Nutrition Science (Dietetics Pathway) (H318), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (H355), Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) (H452), Bachelor of Social Work (H330), Bachelor of Vision Science/Master of Optometry (D302), Graduate Diploma of Psychology (Advanced) (H650), Master of Professional Psychology (H744) or Master of Counselling (H758).