Scholarship recipients will receive a tuition-fee reduction for the minimum CRICOS registered duration of their course
- A tuition-fee waiver of up to $2,500 will be awarded each semester to commencing undergraduate and postgraduate students
- The maximum value of the scholarships are
- Undergraduate 3 year degree $15,000
- Undergraduate 4 year double degree $20,000
- Postgraduate 2 year degree $10,000
- For students commencing in July 2019 the semester value will be $1,500 for undergraduate students and $2,000 for postgraduate students.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Citizenship: International students
- School: Peter Faber Business School
- Course: Business and Information Technology
- Campus: All
- Year level: first year
- Study load: full-time
- The scholarship does not apply to higher degree research or honours programs, or certificates or diplomas.
- must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- must commence studies between July 2019 and December 2024.
- must not be in receipt of an Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (ISS).
- The scholarship may not be deferred to a subsequent semester.